Sunday, August 17, 2008

Leg cramp...

Geez... it was painful! It has happened twice this week in the middle of the night.

As I said, I am not big size for a 7th month. But I can really feel the stress on the leg lately, and I'm sure I haven't really put on much weight yet. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it is when the belly is so big until I can't see my feet!

So my solution is: While I sleep, I put a pillow to lift my legs up and put another pillow behind my back so that it supports my back. I'm sleeping on my side, since that is the recommended way. I also bought a footstool from Ikea so when I am working in front of my computer, I put my legs up on the footstool. While I stand, I distribute my weight on my feet instead of relying on one side or the other. Hopefully it will help a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember those, it really hurts! Make sure you wake Chee up as well so that he can help you by massaging the leg.. cause for sure you're paralysed with pain! :(