Finally, the technician came and installed the internet service yesterday! You can't imagine how happy I was!
We have finally settled down in our new apartment after one full day of crazy move. 2 of our friends volunteered to help! Thank God, or else we won't have made it within the the limited time! They commanded me to stay at home so I was basically stationed in the apartment, busy cleaning and vacuuming.
The new place is so close to hubby's office, cycling is only 2m away. Plus, my hospital is within walking distance! Hubby plans to rent a wheelchair and he can literally push me to the hospital in case anything happen during these last few months. It's an amazingly quiet and peaceful area and it's only about 15m away from the city centre, 1 street away from the main street. Lots of senior citizens I would say... most probably because that it is a very old neighbourhood. All houses here were built around 1930's. The apartment is simple, and yet has beautiful characteristics. I will describe it as charming! I'll post some photos later.
The sweetest thing that happened during the move was a friendly gesture from our neighbour downstairs. She picked her flowers from her garden and gave me a stalk of them to welcome us into the apartment. It was soooo heart warming because that is exactly what you need when you're new in a place!
No comments:
Post a Comment