Sunflower is my favourite flower. Now you can see them everywhere in the florists. It is a happy flower for me. So hubby bought me a few of them last weekend while we went out shopping. I was smiling back home all the way! 5 for Eur 3.50 only!!!!! I remember I paid a lot more back in KL!

Just a tip: To make sure that the flowers last longer, the easiest way of doing it is to squeeze 2 slices of lemon juice into the water (approx 1 litre) so that it kills off the bacteria. I did that for my daisies and they lasted for 2 weeks (changed water once a week)! If it's not because I went off to Colmar over the weekend, they should be able to last for another week, if I had remembered to change the water...
1 comment:
Oh, I never knew about the lemon trick! Thanks for sharing :) Lovely sunflowers.. your hubby is so thoughtful ;)
Post a Comment