Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back to Dutchy land

The London trip was FANTASTIC! We enjoyed such wonderful time with PL and her hubby, and with little baby Matt. It also gives me a brief overview on how having a five-month old baby feels like after the first 3 months of hoo-haa, fire fighting situation. As what our childbirth class teacher said in our class last night, it's a 24/7 job, at least for the first few months... It didn't really scare me though, I'm looking forward towards this brand new experience more than anything else.

I'm entering my week 33th now. My checkup with midwife this morning brought her to think that it is necessary to send me for another ultrasound scan just to make sure that everything is alright. Baby is small (compared to Dutch's size, and I don't know about Asian size), and the midwife can't feel the head either (hmm... I wonder where did it go?). It seems that baby has not turned yet. It is not bothering me yet since there is still a few more weeks to go for him to make the turn. He is kicking vigorously throughout the night and my belly is growing. I felt my skin is so stretched now that I just want to sit at home and watch Animal Planet.

And autumn is here. This makes me feel lazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time Sally! Next thing we need to do now is to go off on a holiday together... :D How was ultrasound?