I adopted him when he was only 7-month old from the adoption centre. That was in March 2007. I have no clue which day is his birthday, so I make September his birthday month.
Kenji is now 2-year old! I can't believe it, time flies!
He loves doing this dance episode when he is very happy. I have no idea what triggers it, but he seems to enjoy himself. This time, Yuki joined him in the last moment to end his dance with a thump thinking that the box opening sound (by my husband) is something scary.
Kenji is now 2-year old! I can't believe it, time flies!
He loves doing this dance episode when he is very happy. I have no idea what triggers it, but he seems to enjoy himself. This time, Yuki joined him in the last moment to end his dance with a thump thinking that the box opening sound (by my husband) is something scary.
2 comments:
Happy birthday Kenji! I love the rabbits' happy dance!
A Belated Happy Birthday to Kenji!!
Post a Comment