NO, I can't tell you yet.
Because we haven't got a chance to inform my parent-in-law yet! And yes, we know the gender now, and we are both very very happy!
Now it's summer sales period, so I'm off to shop for baby clothes! The baby is coming during winter time, I need thicker clothes instead of those that we can find in KL. I'm still going to stick to neutral colours so that the next child will still be able to wear.
We are in the midst buying baby stroller from US, and we are looking for people who can help us to bring them over!
I'm also very proud about myself because really, we managed to save lots of money through a second hand market place that was recommended to me by C. People here take good care of their items, and all the items that we managed to buy are in good conditions! The only thing that I need to do is to scan through the marketplace very very often so that I don't lose out on the good deals! Trust me, when you see good deals, you can recognise it! It's woman instinct!
My tummy still not that big yet. Most people whom I met still can't tell that I'm expecting except those who are closer to me. I'm enjoying this fun and lovely 2nd trimester to the max!
First Week Of Advent Year A
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment